PAMPHLET FOR CRACKING GREAT LEADERS PROGRAM
How to use the pamphlet:
- Always carry the 8 brochures for the Programs in your bag.
- If the client talks about an issue that matches one of the eight Programs pull it out and ask if you can sit beside them and go through it with them because it might help them.
- Sitting side-by-side is more successful than sitting opposite. It means you are working on this issue together rather than you against them, trying to sell something.
- People love to buy a Program/product because when they look at it, it is much clearer what they will get and how it will benefit them. But you must have it with you when you are talking to they, otherwise the opportunity may not come back again. Say, “This has not been tailored for you and it needs to be; but, it will give you an idea of what we could do and how it might benefit you.”
- Make sure the brochure always includes comments from previous clients. Other people usually say neater things about you and much more forcefully than you would ever say yourself.