It's not training programs:
- It's higher sales through increased customer focus
- It's reduced rework, complaints and returns through better communication, pass- offs and coordination
- It's reduced expenses through increased retention rates and discretionary energy.
- It's about more profit through increased focus on what is important
- It's about saving time through everyone knowing their part
- It's about reduced waste through everyone rowing in the same direction.
But even more importantly it's about stopping selling and starting giving.
I post these snippets of advice because I care about how you, as a consultant, can make business better. It’s the same reason I wrote my book and have parcelled up all my knowledge, processes and experience gained over 25 years into 8 programs and made them available to you and other internal and external consultants who don’t have the time or resources to develop them themselves. If you know anyone else who would benefit from reading this snippet please forward it on to them.
Bruce Holland, The Consultant’s Consultant, CrackingGreatLeaders.com